Monday, November 05, 2007

5 Nov 2007

I walk through the paveway of Veteran street, Makassar from my small room that I rent. Today is the Governor's election in this Province, so i am free. It is a holiday in this city, everyone free to choose one of the three candidates for their future leader, governor. My destination: Internet Cafe on jl. Boulevard nearby the Mall. I am must entering the mall first to pray (strange isn't it ? praying at mall). Thinking a Whitman's poem and post it on my blog (To a stranger). Reading my mail and new messages at my friendster's account. I am entering the mall again, buying the Jakarta Post and sitting back here at the cafe, alone. Posting a comment on my friends blog, replying my new messages and the day isn't over yet. Though, i still want to sit here for at least a couple of hour and drinking a cup of coffee. I love this cafe, they are playing some songs that i know and like, the songs of 90's. I miss my wife and friends, wish they were here with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home